Re: Wire Connectors

Gregory Latiak

I have almost decided that IDC connectors were the right thing for my Tomar signals. Still might end up using RJ45 punch blocks for the wires themselves -- as in my layout the signals are close to being in pairs. Just push the wires in with my tool, snap in the connector to the control board.

I have a couple of semaphores from them as well where the connections to the LED are basically magnet wire -- but because of the alignment needs of the servos, I was going to make up a mounting block and solder the wires to a local board with the other servo signals.

greg latiak