Link to "section on running DCC and DC on the same layout" not working

sgaugian

The link to "section on using DC and DCC on the same layout" on this page http://www.wiringfordcc.com/intro2dcc.htm  does not work.  I am interested in reading more about using DC and DCC on the same layout as I have a friend who wants to run his DCC engines with DCC when they're everywhere on his layout except when they're on his roundtable or going in/out of his roundhouse.  Then for some (strange) reason he wants them to run under DC.  Is that advisable to do?  Thanks.