Wire Connectors

Puckdropper

I'm working on wiring up a signal system, and am dealing with about 100 wire connections to make.  I'd like to trade some money for time savings if I can, it will take me quite a while to strip and solder those wires.  The signals have loose wires, approximately 24 ga with one using 32 ga wire and the wires to the signals are 4-wire satin phone cable.

I'd like to keep the giant terminal strips out of this.  Those 8-position wire-under-screw type are usually 6" long or better, which is horribly oversize.

Any suggestions for a good connector to use?  I don't mind crimping phone connectors on, but the problem is how do I connect the phone connector to the signal?

In at least one case, the wire will need to be removable.

Puckdropper