Re: gaps

Kurt Konrath

Have you looked at switch templates from Fast Tracks (handlaidtrack.com) for dual gauge.  They show quite clearly which six rails to gap. It makes one large frog which is isolated and you power that frog like any other switch!

Kurt

On Feb 6, 2017, at 2:10 PM, Ray Trovillion doctrov@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

Thanks for your response, I have done much research on dual gauge turnout wiring.  From all of the emails I have received, I have noticed that everybody has a different take on my problems.  Some are quite helpful, others are just contradictory.  I like your ideas on the fine tooth razor saw blade, I will see if I kind find some.  I have done a lot of trial and error, and have found some things.  I may only have to gap one rail for the frog juicer to work as it should.  I found a Utube video that has some very good information, but it doesn't tell you which rail to gap.  It is wiring for dual gauge turnouts Parts 1 & 2.

Ray L. "Doc" Trovillion

Doctrov@...