Re: DCC Loco Programming

Richard Sutcliffe

I bought my directly from Bachrus.

On Jan 16, 2017, at 8:55 AM, Kurt kurt.konrath@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

I bought my Bacrus rollers from Factory Direct Trains.    Look in accessories section.

They had sets for diesel and steam available

Kurt

On Jan 16, 2017, at 4:38 AM, Juno jtw37@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

For some reason these things are getting a bit difficult to find. Like Paul O, I only found the single roller sets in a group of 4 at Micro Marks. I got mine from an outfit called Crest, but their website is gone. I did find some more on Amazon  Amazon-Bearing test rollers for $50. They have some out there without roller bearing, but they are just for support, so make sure you read. Their price runs about $26 for those. Good luck.
John T

Dick Sutcliffe
General Manager
Bradley, Roger & Tidewater Rwy.