Re: DCC Loco Programming

Kurt Konrath

I bought my Bacrus rollers from Factory Direct Trains.    Look in accessories section.

They had sets for diesel and steam available

Kurt

On Jan 16, 2017, at 4:38 AM, Juno jtw37@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

For some reason these things are getting a bit difficult to find. Like Paul O, I only found the single roller sets in a group of 4 at Micro Marks. I got mine from an outfit called Crest, but their website is gone. I did find some more on Amazon  Amazon-Bearing test rollers for $50. They have some out there without roller bearing, but they are just for support, so make sure you read. Their price runs about $26 for those. Good luck.
John T

See Why Women Are Racing To This Site
tophatter.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/587ca2ab7933e22aa1464st01duc