Re: DCC Loco Programing

Kurt Konrath

I bought a set from Factory Direct Trains. Just google them

Kurt

On Dec 13, 2016, at 11:07 AM, 'William E. Davies' WEBillDavies@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

I have a set of these and I highly recommend them.
Bill

On 13-Dec-16 09:44, Bruce W brw917@... [WiringForDCC] wrote:

Is this what you are looking for?

Bruce

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 2:14 PM, 'Dons Mail' dscharenbroch@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

All

I saw a DCC loco programing fixture on YouTube which sat on the track and had wheels which cradled a locomotive. One could program a loco because the fixture would conduct the signal from the rails to the locomotive. The engine wheels and the fixture wheels turned so one could simulate any DCC function without engine movement.

I have very limited space and this tool would be excellent for programing. Is anyone aware of this device and where it can be purchased?

Don