Re: DCC install in Rivarossi 484 locomotive

John White

I would have to say it may be the motor getting bad or needs attention.
I have converted three Rivarossi engines and they preform well. My
first attempt was my Dad's Y6-b a couple years ago and it still runs
good. This is only a basic decoder. Also there is an easy motor
isolation to it as well. I did a Youtube video on this and others that
you can check out to see the motor isolation. Basically it is the shinny
piece on the motor that makes contact with the frame for DC. I removed
it and no issues with shorts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpTuu707UeU
3 Signs You May Have a Fatty Liver [Watch]
livecellresearch.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58468e38e9c12e381146st01vuc