Re: Securing DCC bus wires under the layout quickly and neatly

Blair & Rasa

I've used nail-in cable clips in the past, but more recently resorted to just using a T-25 stapler with 1/2 or 5/8" staples to staple wires to the bottom of my 1x2 joists.  Quick, simple, and easy to rip out and reset if needed.

Blair Smith

On 16/12/03 10:57, lancashire_fusilier@... [WiringForDCC] wrote:

Further to my photo in the photos section I have been wiring up underneath one of my layout modules and this one is 12' long by 12" wide. I was running into challenges using a hammer to install wire and cable retaining clips until I came across this particular device. Hope this is of interest to our international friends and not just my parochial Australian crew!

https://youtu.be/apLIU-S-fg4