From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 10:33 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] How to find the booster common?

Hi,

For an upcoming event were looking for a solution to avoid boosters potentially pumping current into each other when a train crosses between booster districts.
So read all about the booster common (or booster ground).
Theory well understood but how to do this in reality.
None of the boosters I have available have a pin or connection point which is clearly marked as such.
Any practical guidance will be more than welcome.
As an electronics engineer I do understand schematics etc :-)

Any other solutions you see?
We've been thinking about some special electronics and we see some technical solutions if needed but alas they're pretty intrusive.

Thanks,

Jan