From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...]
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 8:12 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Re: Understanding the Atlas Turnout Diagram

I've looked at the diagram several times and thinking it don't apply to my Atlas turnouts. All my turnouts are old school Atlas from an old school DC layout. Snap switches. I guess what I think is, that the frogs are the plastic, so no way to power them other then the rail itself. So, with the frog being plastic am I to assume that it will not work with this type of turnout, or am I mistaken? I have to deal with them shorting out when some of my engines and some rolling stock pass over the junction at the point of the frog.