Re: Tortouise switch machines and how I made it easier to install

Michael Sherbak

Steve
 I watched the video but never did see the plastic pieces  that go on top of the tortoise machines
I saw the shot of the connectors which are great as I use those as well.

Michael Sherbak

On Thursday, October 13, 2016, smckee@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

 Several  had asked for some photos on what I have been working on. Last night Miles Hale was at my house filming my layout for "You Tube Model Builders Tuesday Night Hangout". We had a few problems with the lapel mics and some of the sound but you can take a look at the shots. Only about 2/3rds of the layout got shot because we ran out of time. You can view it by clicking on YouTube Model Builders Tuesday night Hangout. 10-11-16 Next time I think I'll ask for a handheld mic. There are some shots of my switch motors and the plastic piece I glued on top to make them easier to install, a lot easier. Also the blue 8 pin connectors.  Steve McKee

image
YouTube Model Builders Tuesday night Hangout. 10...
YouTube Model Builders presents the TUESDAY NIGHT topic driven hangout. This Week we have the great pleasure of presenting The Johnny Show with Mile...

--
Michael Sherbak