Tortouise switch machines and how I made it easier to install

smckee@...

 Several  had asked for some photos on what I have been working on. Last night Miles Hale was at my house filming my layout for "You Tube Model Builders Tuesday Night Hangout". We had a few problems with the lapel mics and some of the sound but you can take a look at the shots. Only about 2/3rds of the layout got shot because we ran out of time. You can view it by clicking on YouTube Model Builders Tuesday night Hangout. 10-11-16 Next time I think I'll ask for a handheld mic. There are some shots of my switch motors and the plastic piece I glued on top to make them easier to install, a lot easier. Also the blue 8 pin connectors.  Steve McKee