From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 7:38 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Dual Turnout Control

The subject line might be worded incorrectly, but what I am looking for is a circuit that will allow stall motor turnout machines (Tortoise) to be thrown at the site of the turnout and remotely as needed.  Will I need a second switch at each turnout to lock out the local control?  We are using the SPDT, three-wire option for local control described by Circuitron for the Tortoise machines.

Thanks

Jerry Michels

Amarillo Railroad Museum