From: Jim Rizzolo jimrizzolo@... [WiringForDCC] <wiringfordcc@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 11:50
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Use of auto reversers
To: <wiringfordcc@...>

As you will see from this post, I'm new to DCC. I have a question regarding using a single track continuous loop.

I will have a classification yard that will be entered by trains moving along the track in two locations when passing the yard . Does this create a need for an auto reverser? If so where should it be placed?

Also since there will be numerous places where the track will cross (such as at industry sidings) should auto reversers be used in these locations?