From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:13 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Powerpax Booster voltage

Yes just this final mother board failed to read decoder type so i think my powerpax booster is
fried since it used to read them prior
and i couldn't program a road number either

I sent an e mail to DCC Specialties asking the output voltage of the power pax during the read / write
process hopefully they will answer after the holiday

The reading i'm getting during a read with my meter is only 3.4 volts seems low to me

The track voltage off the programming track is 13.8 so I know the Zephyr Xtra is working ok