Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2016 10:46 PM
Subject: RE: [WiringForDCC] Scratch built diamonds

Lee, why not build your crossover with isolated corners where opposite rails intersect.

No need for a reverser or juicer. No problem with power districts.

Look at the design of an Atlas crossover: http://www.atlasrr.com/Images/Track/Trackphotos/0176.JPG

Paul O

Sent: Sunday, April 10, 20 16 8:20 PM
All, I am referencing David Klemm's scratch built diamonds (http://www.wiringfordcc.com/track_2.htm) he made for his DCC layout.

I fully understand  his diagram, but on our club layout the two tracks that cross are on different power districts.  Will this be a problem in hooking up an auto reverse circuit or a frog juicer?

Thanks much in advance.

Lee