Switzerland/Suisse
Tel: +41797732246
Fax: +41227668505

On Apr 2, 2016, at 4:39 PM, Terry terryintexas7@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

You can buy them for under 100$ about 1/3 the cost of a Go Pro
price depends on the size of the SD card you get
I'd recommend the 32 Gig it will give you approx 90 min recording time

http://www.amazon.com/Mobius-Action-Camera-1080P-Sports/dp/B00DP1WYD2

Here's a review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wmIyD1fM4M

-----Original Message-----
From: Federico Carminati federico.carminati@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...>
To: WiringForDCC <WiringForDCC@...>
Sent: Sat, Apr 2, 2016 9:20 am
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] On board camera

Wow, this is amazing. Thanks a lot. I am starting benchwork for my first layout since I was 15 (and do.not.ask.me how long ago that was). Can you give me some more details on the camera model? Best,

Federico Carminati
Diplomate à Genève
av Ste Cécile, 29
1217 Meyrin
Switzerland/Suisse
Tel: +41797732246
Fax: +41227668505

On Mar 30, 2016, at 11:14 PM, Terry terryintexas7@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

I use a Mobus mini cam and just record then upload to utube
no transmitting involved

here's a sample
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drSCZKt4ORY

I do have a wifi cam but it shows too much interference