Re: Keeping It All Nice Neat And Tidy!!

Flash Gordon

In my state, Ohio, all that wire has to be covered or in conduit including the short wire to the two outlets. But it is beautiful.
Ed S

At 10:00 PM 3/20/2016, you wrote:

The loop between the two convenience outlet boxes (bottom right) is not level.

Max

From: WiringForDCC@... [ mailto:WiringForDCC@...]
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 7:57 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Keeping It All Nice Neat And Tidy!!

Ultimate example???

image1.jpeg

Cheers! Charles

Repeal the 17th Amendment.

On Mar 19, 2016, at 6:42 AM, colinseggie@... [WiringForDCC] wrote:

Hi Guys ,
I have been searching Google for some ideas of keeping the Wiring of our tracks neat and tidy. Whilst there are some good ideas; a lot of pics show
"spaghetti junction"
Any body out there with a plan/diagram from the mains to boosters to control, etc that would like to share i would be most grateful.
DocColin

_____

No virus found in this message.

No virus found in this message.