Re: Keeping It All Nice Neat And Tidy!!

Ed S <eschwerkolt@...>

In my state, Ohio, all that wire has to be covered or in conduit including the short wire to the two outlets. But it is beautiful.
Ed S

At 10:00 PM 3/20/2016, you wrote:

The loop between the two convenience outlet boxes (bottom right) is not level.

Max

From: WiringForDCC@... [ mailto:WiringForDCC@...]
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 7:57 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Keeping It All Nice Neat And Tidy!!

Ultimate example???

image1.jpeg

Cheers! Charles

Repeal the 17th Amendment.

On Mar 19, 2016, at 6:42 AM, colinseggie@... [WiringForDCC] wrote:

Hi Guys ,
I have been searching Google for some ideas of keeping the Wiring of our tracks neat and tidy. Whilst there are some good ideas; a lot of pics show
"spaghetti junction"
Any body out there with a plan/diagram from the mains to boosters to control, etc that would like to share i would be most grateful.
DocColin

_____

No virus found in this message.

No virus found in this message.