Re: Remote RRamp-like Indicators

Gregory Latiak

Well, I would except that the space available is barely larger than a single RRamp circuit board. I guess I don't really understand the issue of correctly measuring booster output -- I would speculate (and please correct me) that current flow should be straight forward, but voltage measurement for the DCC waveform is probably 'interesting'. I have a cased RRamp that I use for spot checking the track, so I probably don't really need running voltage from the booster or the idiot lights. If it ain't DCC coming from the booster than I probably have other issues.

Anyhow, if a regular digital amp meter will provide a reasonable value then I am probably ok with that.

greg