From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 5:50 AM
To: NCE-DCC ; WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] DC Power Supply Question

Some time ago I acquired a Pyramid PS-52KX Regulated Power Supply redundant from a professional project and am considering using it to power the accessories (lighting, Tortoise stall motors, etc.) on my under-construction HO scale NCE PowerPro-controlled layout. It is not my intent to utilize this unit to power any components of the NCE system, just the layout accessories.

Because the Pyramid unit furnishes 12-15 VDC at 52 AMPS, my specific question is what precautions should I take to ensure the unit can be safely used in a model railroad layout environment?

Thanks,
Jerry Breon
Mooresville, NC