Have you considered DCCConcepts ADFx range of decoders, designed for stall motors and with LED outputs built into decoder, 2 way and 8 way available and reasonably priced in my experience (I use the S range for solenoid motors)?

Best Regards,
John

On Jan 28, 2016, at 14:33, "'Vollrath, Don' dvollrath@... [WiringForDCC]" <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

The Towerman might work. Contact Dick at rr circuts for advice. If you are controlling Torti via DCC or LocoNet commands there are other devices, like the Team Digital SIC-24AD, that can light up route controlled LEDs.

DonV

From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 2:42 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] RR Circuits Towerman

I want to drive some panel LEDs showing switch routes with RR&Co Gold. I'm guessing that Towerman is the most economicl way to do this. Can TM do this directly or do I need other modules. Or do I need something altogether different?? I'm usind DS64s for the torti. Using the contacts on the torti would be extremely difficult, if not impossiable.

Kevin