Re: Wiring For DCC Update - Reversing

wirefordcc

Dale,

I agree.  I just wonder why it doesn't seem to be much of a problem.  Is it because is so rare that the metal wheels cross the gap and linger enough to cause the system to shut down?  Or is it so rare, that people just chalk it up to other problems?

My local club didn't start complaining until someone decided they wanted to start running passenger trains.  Unfortunately, my local club lost their space and had to dismantle the railroad in search of a new home.

If the problem is more frequent than just rare, I'll gladlyu add it to my website.

Thank you