Re: Source for Pre-wired ON-OFF-ON Mini Toggle Switches

Gregory Latiak

My control panel has a row of on(mom)-off-on(mom) to operate the turnouts. These switches were bought from Digikey.ca. I would have preferred to use a rotary but just didn't have the space. Equivalent to a pair of momentary buttons -- uniformly configured to close (up) and throw (down). These could have been wired directly to the DS64 but I am using CMLs DTM30s to operate my panel. If I had wanted to drive the tortoise motor directly then DPDT toggles would have worked -- just did not want to bring the wiring for every torti to the panel.

Greg Latiak