From: "'Glenn' ghazel@... [WiringForDCC]"
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 11:54 AM
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Where to Put the Limiting Resistor

I am wiring a scratch built loco with limited interior space.

The wiring diagram for my decoder shows a resistor in each lead, front and rear. Could the resistor be installed in the common (blue) lead and cover both LEDs?

Only one LED will be illuminated at a time. Could both be on at the same time? I am using 100K 1/4W resistors.

Glenn