From: "'Ron St.Laurent' r.stlaurent@... [WiringForDCC]"
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 12:06 PM
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Double Slip Switch - indicators showing path

A friend of mine is building a new DCC HO railroad.  There is a double slip on his layout and I am looking for a simple LED circuit to show the path to which the switch is selected.  We are using DPDT toggles to reverse the current and Tortoise switch machines to control the turnouts.  Pointing me is the direction to such a circuit would be appreciated.  I will upload an image called doubleslip to the files section to show the end result what I'm looking for.  Thanks in advance.  RONCSX