Re: reverse loop question

Richard Sutcliffe

Lee
On the outlet track to the second booster district have a short, 12”, length powered by booster district one with the polarity matched to the second booster district.
On Sep 30, 2015, at 11:41 AM, lee.hanna60@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

All,

I have always seen reverse loops feed back into the booster district from which they originate.  The club I belong to is planning an expansion where a reverse loop will not only do that, but will also feed back to another booster district. We are using Digitrax DCC, by the way.

My question is whether this will be a problem?  Please keep things simple since none of us are very well versed in DCC.

Thanks much for your help.

Lee

Dick Sutcliffe
General Manager