Re: Team Digital SRC16 Best Practices

Kurt Konrath

What I have learned is that every accessory item you power from the track reduces power to engines.
One or two not a problem. But as you add more you can load enough draw to effect you engine power a little.

Just my 2 cents worth

Kurt K

On Aug 4, 2015, at 5:05 PM, georgebriscoe@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I am in the process of installing an SRC16 and wondered what are your views re powering from track power or using a separate power supply and controlling via Loconet. I have a Digitrax system for my Command station.

I have tried both methods in a trial setup and both work nicely but is there something down the track that should make me consider going one way or the other.

Thanks for any advice................George.