Re: Reverse Polarity at Edge of Power District

pbeinert@...

Mark,
   The lack of a good diagram for RicZ's wiring issue makes it difficult as I cannot make sense of the ###---/// symbology.

I knew I should have checked on the terminology (Power vs Booster) before I posted but it was easy enough to see that both examples have  5 power districts with example 1 being single Booster District and example 2 being 2 Booster Districts.

I believe that by definition, all reversing loops are power districts and thus go right up to the edge of the district.  What I did not read was that it was two reversing loops edge to edge and so did not see why you said that he would have difficulties.

Paul

P.S. Your site is great, I studied the dickens out of it before I put together my wiring plan.