Re: Reverse Polarity at Edge of Power District

Vollrath, Don <dvollrath@...>

Paul,

As described, your present system has 5 power districts (separated by circuit breakers) all powered by the same single booster district.

If you add another booster and split the PSX-AR connections  then you would have 2 booster districts, one with 2 power districts and the other with 3 power districts.

As long as the booster commons are connected together having the booster district change at the end of an A-R section powered from the other booster will not cause any issues.

If you already have the PSX-AR units… Why would you want to go back to using manual DPDT switches for a reversing section?

DonV