Re: Wiring the Walthers 90 Turntable - DC version

Cheryl Gale-Multz

Thanks Michael!

Neal

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 2:52 PM, "Michael Sherbak msherbak11@... [WiringForDCC]" wrote:

Here's a conversion from mark hurries website

On Thursday, June 11, 2015, Neal Multz multzy@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

Ross, when these came out they were DC only, which is the version I have. Since that time I saw they made a DCC version and there was supposedly an adapter to make it DCC is no longer available, and not on their site. That's why I wanted to know about using the PSX-AR circuit.

Neal

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 11:34 AM, "'Ross Kudlick' cnjross2000@... [WiringForDCC]" <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

Neal,
Is electrical reversing built-in to your turntable?  Most manufactured turntables do.
This is from the instructions for the Walthers 90’ Built-Up Turntable model 933-2840:
“Installing the Pit
Your new turntable automatically reverses track polarity when turned.  .  .  .”
Regards,
Ross Kudlick