Wiring the Walthers 90 Turntable - DC version

Cheryl Gale-Multz

Hello everyone.

I have the Walthers 90' HO scale Turntable (assembled version). I'm using the NCE system, and I want to wire the turntable. I know there will be some type of reversing scenario as the turntable switches position.

Can I use a PSX-AR auto reverser and wire that for the turntable, so when the engine leaves to other tracks there won't be a short? In addition there will be isolation from the rest of the layout both rails will have insulated joiners on them. There will one track from the layout leading to the turntable...

Any feedback and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Neal M.