Re: What are the consequences?

John White

Well a Thank You is in order for all of your input. My question was a simple one. What are the consequences. I have read with interest in all your replies and from that I have gathered that the number or lack thereof is sufficient on my layout. I have mostly old (70's-80") equipment, including my track, which was the hard board ties with a mix of the newer type. DCC has taken me hook line and sinker. Many DCC conversions have been done to my locomotives and many to go, but I am enjoying myself during my retirement . Just sad that I left it for so long. Anyway many, many Thanks to you all. I am satisfied with the twisted pair.  73's