Re: Screw Terminals for Main Bus to Sub Busses

wirefordcc

Now that I have a new ISP and working Internet again, I can respond to this post.

There is no one right way to distribute DCC power.  One way is to use barrier terminal strips.  See the parts section of my website at:  Wiring For DCC - Parts

As Don V. mentioned, you can use a wire and loop through the screws to make a distribution strip.  If you want to spend a little money, you can use jumpers made for this purpose.  See the parts section in my website for these jumpers.

Allan
Wiring For DCC