Re: Bus Wiring....

Ace Flier II

Thanks Don... I know it is over kill ( I already had the dpst switches) but it is also cheap insurance and I kind of think that it makes for easy trouble shooting allowing me to isolate a block.... as stated I think that I will spring for the circuit breakers... I was planning on using 14 gauge Romex (I tend to prefer solid wire... especially when it will be permanent fixture) stripping the White and Black wires out of the jacket and twisting them... the romex is much cheaper than just buying White and Black THHN Solid 14 gauge wire. I have already purchased the Bell Wire as you mentioned for my Feeders. So I guess now the fun begins....
Thanks Again,  Ace