Re: Newbie DS 64 programming question

wirefordcc

I'm an old timer - I have DS-54's - the DS-64's predecessor. The DS-54 has a button you press and hold to set its address.  Then when you send it a turnout number to set its address, only it changes.  All the other DS-54's, which I didn't press the button on, keep whatever address I had previously put in them.  I know this works because I just did it about a week ago.

If the DS-64 works anything like this - meaning you do something to the DS-64 you want to affect and don't do anything to the others, you should be fine to try it.

Allan Gartner

Wiring For DCC