From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 6:39 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] decoder installation in a IHC GG1

Thank’s for the explanations. I conclude there is no problem in connecting the pantographs wire to the left terminal of the switch, if I want DCC operation from overhead, which is my main question. Another question is related with breaks in the connection from overhead that may be solved by dual power pick-up or ”keep-alive”, as you stated. However, I intend to run the engine as two rails and only occasionally from overhead.

Best regards

Fernando