Re: Buss Wiring Through Metal Studs

Bob H <rehandjr@...>

Take care where the wire passes through the hole in the metal studs that the insulation does not wear off.  A grommet of some sort would be advised.

---- Original Message ----
From: "banjopaul2@... [WiringForDCC]" <WiringForDCC@...>
Sent: 11/17/2014 5:25:05 PM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Buss Wiring Through Metal Studs

I am building a new layout that will be raised and lowered by using a hoist system in my garage. To lower the weight of the benchwork I used metal studs. Can I drill holes in the metal studs and run the buss wires through the studs. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

NOTE: This message was trained as non-spam. If this is wrong, please correct the training as soon as possible.
Spam
Not spam
Forget previous vote