Re: Address management for DCC device addresses

Gregory Latiak

Thanks, but I was well aware of the traditional solutions to these kinds of problems. That wasn't the question. The question was 'has anyone come up with a better solution to the management of device addresses on a DCC network?'. The answer clearly seems to be no and then some.

Having a background in facilities engineering and computer technology it seemed to be a logical question. Guess if there is to be an answer beyond paper and spreadsheets I will have to write it...