From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 1:47 AM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] DC Circuit Breaker?

Our club is rebuilding their layout for DCC. As part of the electrical, we are including a 12VDC bus to power accessorie. The bus is powered by a regulated power supply, capable of outputting 4amps. We would like to install some circuit protection, preferably an auto resetting breaker. Do any of you have a recommendation on what we should use?

Bill Hastings