Re: Unidentified electronic Ckt breaker

Dale Gloer

This is a DCC circuit Breaker.  It is the original OEM design sold by Tony's Train Exchange about 1998.  I have checked Tony's site - http://www.tonystrains.com/index.html - and cannot find a manual for it.  Your best bet is to contact Tony's and see if he can help you.

I have 2 of them not in service.  The problem with them is that they are instant acting and cannot have the action time adjusted.

If you cannot find any documentation and wish to use them, contact me and I will see if I can find a users manual.

Dale Gloer