Gap alignment

JBJudy

Hello:

My first question, as we are starting our 2nd N scale layout - this one using DCC (Digitrax). I have a double test loop to "play" with and begin the joy of DCC. I'm wondering if the 2 gaps in the rail, isolating a reverse loop, need to be directly across from each other. If you put gaps in a curve - what if they aren't directly across where both wheels on an axle might react at slightly different times - although minute, will this be an issue? Hope I explained this question well enough.  Thank you in advance.  JB