Re: Garden layouts/Booster Protective Housing

Kurt Konrath

You can try plastic housing for gas meters that look like large rocks.  Lots of room and you could add cooling fans

Kurt K

On Mar 11, 2014, at 5:47 PM, <len.jask@...> wrote:

Wondering what others with Garden layouts have done to protect the boosters from the elements without overheating and yet not spending a fortune on fancy enclosures. I have some various thoughts/approaches. My NCE 10A power pro command station and booster will be indoors but all others will be outdoors. I'll be using MERG set up for 10A although it will be a rare occasion if one ever hits that capacity.

Len Jaskiewicz