Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] loading a booster for performance and thermal testing

,

Phil,

Wrong approach!

You probably missed my response to Ed as to why?

Like any piece of electronics being built testing has to start at a basic level to verify functions of the stages and progress to the final test. The command station signals are too complex for initial testing to verify good switching of the power H-bridge.

Len Jaskiewicz