Re: Hot Snubber

William Teeters <cozyflyr9398@...>

Buss wires should not form a continuous loop. Bill Teeters

From: "redking56@..."
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Re: Hot Snubber

Let me try this again.
My layout is powered by a single 5 amp booster.
There are no separate power districts or circuit breakers.
My bus wires form a continuous loop.
Rich

---In WiringForDCC@..., wrote :

Skip,

I believe the "bus wires form a continuous loop" was in the same sentence as "No".   I had to read it a few times to get the idea.

Ed S

At 06:26 PM 3/14/2014, you wrote:

Rich,
Checking and comparing voltage drops may lead to something. Don't like the continuous loop thing. You don't really mean that, I hope.  Bus should not loop.

Skip Barber

On Mar 14, 2014, at 18:22, <redking56@...> wrote:

My setup consists of a single 5 amp booster, no separate power districts or circuit breakers, bus wires form a continuous loop.  I have not measured voltage drops.

Rich