From: "Annette and Dante Fuligni" <dfuligni2144@...>
Sent: 3/10/2014 11:51:55 PM
To: WiringForDCC@...
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Re: Peco Electrofrog - Adding Gaps

Rich,

I have some Walthers/Shinohara older, non-DCC friendly turnouts that are power-routing. Typically, I do in effect gap the rails from the frog by using insulating joiners. However, there are a couple of locations where these turnouts feed and power stub yard tracks. The layout is small, and I don’t anticipate running two locos simultaneously on the stub yard tracks in question; therefore, I only need to power one of these adjacent tracks at a time. Therefore, I don’t have to gap the rails from those frogs. I believe the same reasoning would apply to the use of PECO Electrofrogs (to reply to your basic question). :-)

Dante

http://www.WiringForDCC.comYahoo Groups Links

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach the Netrepid Spam Filter if this mail (ID 05LA3PJd9) is spam:
Spam: http://mailrelay4.netrepid.com/canit/b.php?i=05LA3PJd9&m=fd0adeba004c&c=s
Not spam: http://mailrelay4.netrepid.com/canit/b.php?i=05LA3PJd9&m=fd0adeba004c&c=n
Forget vote: http://mailrelay4.netrepid.com/canit/b.php?i=05LA3PJd9&m=fd0adeba004c&c=f
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS