From: "bigboy@..."
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 10:57 PM
Subject: [WiringForDCC] Re: Garden layouts/Booster Protective Housing

I debated whether to put the boosters in waterproof housings and try to run network cable through the garden or mount everything in the garage.  I opted to put everything in the garage.  As it turned out, the Texas summers are so hot, that I needed to add fans to my wall mounted boosters.  If I had tried to mount them in waterproof housings in the sun, I surely would have been in trouble.

Allan