Re: Hot Snubber
From what I read I go with...toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. it is not a snubber or a terminator (Arnold agrees), it is a RC filter as per Mark G
( the title of the section on this subject in http://www.wiringfordcc.com/track.htm should be changed)
2. it should be placed at the end of a long bus
3. it can be placed anywhere on the bus where you have problems
4. the command station has a built in RC filter so none is needed near the C.S.
5. I ordered a bunch of parts from China (why buy in US they are all made in China, you are just paying a middle man)
As to the hot one, we need the original poster to tell us the results of the suggestions he received.
At 04:05 PM 3/11/2014, you wrote: