Re: Peco Electrofrog - Adding Gaps

William Teeters <cozyflyr9398@...>

Yes you have to insulate the two inside rails to keep from shorting out. Just like you would with a Walthers switch. Bill T

From: "
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Peco Electrofrog - Adding Gaps

Bill, I am not sure that I understand your reply.  I also have Insulfrogs on my layout, and I am quite satisfied with them.  But, I was asking about the Peco Electrofrog.

Rich

---In WiringForDCC@...,
Take a good look at the construction. Pretty fragile huh?. I have about 150 Peco Insulfrog switches and quite satisfied with them. Some are ten-twelve years old. Bill Teeters CP&W RR, as seen at RockRail.org