From: Ed S
To: WiringForDCC@...
Sent: Saturday, March 8, 2014 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] reverser gaps

Bob,

Just a thin gap, but fill it with plastic, thin styrene works. Super
glue in place, then lightly file to shape. This would help keep a
metal wheel from touching both rails at the same time and more
important keep the rails from creeping together and shorting.

But wait there is more. Read the instructions for your reverser....
Yes I know nobody does..... My reverser instructions recommended the
gaps should be staggered a bit so the reverser would work better.
Yours may not.

Ed S